Welcome to Lismore Seafood Company - home of Merigo Bay Sustainable Seafood.
Located in the remote fishing village of Lismore Nova Scotia adjacent to the pristine waters of the Northumberland Strait, Lismore Seafoods produces with great pride only the highest quality of freshly cooked and raw frozen lobsters and Snow Crab.
Established in 2012 Lismore Seafoods is a modern facility equipped with the latest in lobster processing technologies. With 70 fully trained and experienced employees and a quality system the exceeds all Canadian regulatory requirements, Lismore Seafoods produce a high quality product that has stood the tests of time.
To find out more about Lismore Seafoods and the quality products we offer please refer to the Contact Tab.
- Marine Stewardship Council ( MSC ) Certified
- Merieux NutriSciences Certification
- Member of the Lobster Council of Canada
- Member of the Nova Scotia Seafood Alliance
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency Registered Facility